· RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES ·
All firearms and merchandise sold or transferred by us is sold or transferred AS IS. We offer no warranty, whether express or implied on anything we sell or transfer to our customers. The only warranties these products have are any specific warranties provided by the manufacturer or distributors of the product. You must make arrangements with them for any warranty obligation or service. ETS ARMS will not act as an intermediary for warranty obligations performed by or on behalf of the manufacturer or distributor.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these TERMS or the sales transaction between the customer and ETS ARMS shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. ETS ARMS and the Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of Texas, and of Hutchinson County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parties waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against ETS ARMS that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
Order Cancellations and Changes to Orders
Changes to orders cannot be made after they have been submitted. If you wish to change or cancel an order after submission, the entire order must be cancelled, and the entire order is subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. If you wish to change the FFL you selected for shipping your order to, you will be charged a $20 fee to correct the shipment and must be done before the item is placed with the shipping agent.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Returns, refunds, and exchanges will not be allowed unless we determine that we mistakenly provided the wrong item(s) or service(s) to you and the following conditions are met:
(1) You must request the return, refund, or exchange within 15 days of receipt of your item(s) or service(s). We will determine whether to approve or disapprove your request and notify you of our decision.
(2) If we approve your item(s) for return, refund or exchange you must return your item(s) in the same condition that they were received in or your return, refund, or exchange will be refused. We will not accept responsibility for damages your item incurred in shipping. You should ensure your deliveries and claim on the shipper’s insurance to recover your damages from them.
(3) Firearms may not be returned for simple cosmetic defects, blemishes or for any reason after they have been transferred to you by your FFL dealer.
(4) You must return your item(s) in person to our store unless they were shipped to you. If we shipped them to you, we will either provide you with a prepaid shipping label or refund the return shipping cost to you. If you ship your item(s) back to us for any other reason, then you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return and exchange your item(s) if applicable.
(5) You must pay all other fees owed to us and any difference in costs between the returned item(s) or service(s) and any item(s) or service(s) provided for in exchange.
(6) All refunds that are issued will be issued in the same way payment was originally received. Credit or Debit refunds incur a 3% fee for processing.
© 2020 ETS ARMS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED